Tulsi or holy basil - especially effective for nervous system soothing and overall relaxation. Divine scent. Wonderful as a toner.
My love affair began with tulsi just this year when I planted seeds in a sacred garden circle. As the tulsi grew and flowered, the bees arrived and frolicked all day in the tulsi patch. Such a sensory experience to walk out and hear the buzzing of the bees and be washed with the scent of the tulsi - pure heaven. Even after harvesting for a few hydrosol batches and other medicines, there is such an abundance and the bees are still flocking to it :)
These hydrosols are hand crafted in small batches by distilling fresh raw plant matter in a copper still. A magical alchemical process occurs producing subtly scented aromatic waters that carry the special properties of the plants. The plants were either grown by seed or ethically wildcrafted in the Catskills - by me, for you :)
Aromatherapy is an ancient powerful healing modality often overlooked in our modern world. There are countless ways these hydrosols can support us! I use them as part of my skin care ritual and am reaching for them all day long for an instant shift and return to myself.
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Mist your face and you have the perfect toner for your skincare routine
- Refresh your body by misting all over
- Lift your mood with a spritz around your head and crown
- Clear the energy of your physical space or your personal aura
- Protect your space and use in sacred ritual
- Freshen your linens - and set the mood for sleeping and dreaming - by spraying pillowcases and sheets
- Soothe your nervous system with the gentle scents
- Flavor beverages
- Soothe bug bites or inflamed red skin
- Enhance the scent and herbal constituents of your bath
- Substitute for water in your own homemade herbal skincare creations
Best if stored in a cool, dry place - even the fridge if you want a refreshing cooling experience.
Use within 12-18 months as per the ‘best by’ date on the bottle
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Spring-fed well water steam-distilled with fresh garden grown tulsi
We do not offer returns or refunds, but please reach out to us if you have any issues with your order.