Wild mint - refreshing and stimulating to the skin and the senses. Helps clear your head. Awakens the senses. Relieves anxiety. Love this one as a room and linen spray.
There are acres of wild fields across the street full of so many special plant allies - most abundant among them, the mint. You can smell its inviting aroma with each footstep. You find yourself mesmerized and standing in place, slowly spinning in circles, inhaling deeply, smile on your face, completely under its spell. Feeling uplifted and joyful and ever grateful to be in its strong presence.
These hydrosols are hand crafted in small batches by distilling fresh raw plant matter in a copper still. A magical alchemical process occurs producing subtly scented aromatic waters that carry the special properties of the plants. The plants were either grown by seed or ethically wildcrafted in the Catskills - by me, for you :)
Aromatherapy is an ancient powerful healing modality often overlooked in our modern world. There are countless ways these hydrosols can support us! I use them as part of my skin care ritual and am reaching for them all day long for an instant shift and return to myself.
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Mist your face and you have the perfect toner for your skincare routine
- Refresh your body by misting all over
- Lift your mood with a spritz around your head and crown
- Clear the energy of your physical space or your personal aura
- Protect your space and use in sacred ritual
- Freshen your linens - and set the mood for sleeping and dreaming - by spraying pillowcases and sheets
- Soothe your nervous system with the gentle scents
- Flavor beverages
- Soothe bug bites or inflamed red skin
- Enhance the scent and herbal constituents of your bath
Substitute for water in your own homemade herbal skincare creations
Best if stored in a cool, dry place - even the fridge if you want a refreshing cooling experience.
Use within 12-18 months as per the ‘best by’ date on the bottle
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Spring-fed well water steam-distilled with fresh wild mint
We do not offer returns or refunds, but please reach out to us if you have any issues with your order.